เว็บพนันบอล ดีที่สุด pantip_เกมส์ยิงปลา_ดูผลบอลสด
Engaging Patients in Effective Treatment
The Comprehensive Psychiatric Care (CPC) program uses dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT) to provide patients with high-level care, treatment and rehabilitation. Homewood¡¯s CPC program has the distinction of being one of the few inpatient programs in Canada informed by DBT. Upon completion of our eight week program, patients can return to their home community with over 30 skills. These skills can be used to manage difficult emotions and stressful situations. The skills based on DBT will improve personal and professional relationships.
The CPC program accepts people suffering from a wide range of diagnoses, including concurrent disorder and other co-occurring disorders.
A DBT-informed Program
The CPC program incorporates the four modules of DBT: Mindfulness, Distress Tolerance, Interpersonal Effectiveness and Emotion Regulation. Complimentary programming includes cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), behavioural activation and addiction counselling.
The CPC program is for people who:
- Are 18 years of age or older
- Are experiencing ongoing chronic psychiatric signs and symptoms that require inpatient hospitalization
- Have one or more diagnosis of: mood disorder, anxiety disorder, psychotic disorder, trauma-related disorder, and substance-related disorder.
- Are motivated to attend groups, participate in an active schedule, practice and complete skill assignments
- Agree to refrain from substance use during their stay
- Can maintain safety and adhere to unit policies
While every program participant has individualized goals, common objectives include:
- managing and treating symptoms of chronic mental illness;
- increasing understanding of one¡¯s illness and its treatment;
- developing healthy coping strategies;
- skill building to help recognize, express and regulate strong emotions and urges;
- skill building to manage interpersonal relationships, set boundaries and communicate effectively;
- changing the pattern of one`s thoughts and behaviours that keep people "stuck";
- developing a healthy lifestyle including nutrition and exercise;
- balancing lifestyle with focus on self-care, productivity and leisure;
- medication review and adjustment as well as other biological interventions; and improving independence, well-being and self-worth.
The overall rating of quality of care, given by CPC patients who have received treatment
The percentage of patients who would recommend Homewood and the CPC program to others
The percentage of patients who felt Homewood staff listened carefully to them during their treatment